A weak cold front will pass through the area on Friday, bringing temperatures down slightly, but another high pressure system will move in and southerly winds will soon replace the cold we have been experiencing. Little to no precipitation is expected with the passing of this cold front. We will see our next chance for rain Sunday evening as another cold front moves through.
- Tonight: A 10 percent chance of light snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Wind chill values as low as 9. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Friday:A 10 percent chance of light snow before 9am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as 8. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as 1. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday: A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.